These are the data protection notices of travelandmobility.tech, which is operated by the Lufthansa Innovation Hub GmbH. You can contact us at any time if you have any questions about data protection.
You can contact our data protection officer on all issues relating to the fulfillment of individual rights:
All topics concerning data protection:
Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Konzern-Datenschutzbeauftragte – FRA CJ/D
Airportring – LAC
All topics concerning fulfillment of individual rights:
Lufthansa Innovation Hub GmbH
Rosenthaler Str. 32
Use of the services offered on our website
We offer various services on our website. For this purpose we must collect and process certain customer data.
Data Privacy Statement for the Usage of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager:
1. This website uses functions from the web analysis service Google Analytics and the Google Tag Manager. The provider is the Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google Analytics uses so-called ‘cookies’. These are text files that are saved on your computer and allow your usage of the website to be analyzed. The information created by the cookie about your usage of this website is normally transferred to a Google server in the USA and saved there.
2. If IP anonymization is enabled on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other signatories of the agreement in the European economic zone. Only in cases of exception will the complete IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On assignment from the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your usage of the website in order to create reports about website activities and in order to provide further services affiliated with website usage and internet usage. The IP address transferred from your browser within the scope of Google Analytics is not merged with other data from Google.
3. You can prevent cookies from being saved through a corresponding setting in your browser software; nevertheless, we would like to point out that you will not be able to use all functions of this website completely. Furthermore, you can prevent the collection of the data created by the cookie related to your usage on the website (including your IP address) by Google as well as the processing of this data by Google if you download and install the browser plugin available under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
Newsletter / MailChimp:
Rights of the data subject and right of appeal:
It is an important concern for Lufthansa to ensure that our processing procedures are fair and transparent. They are entitled to the following rights:
- Right of access by the data subject, Art. 15 GDPR
- Right to rectification, Art. 16 GDPR
- Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”), Art. 17 GDPR
- Right to to restrict processing, Art. 18 GDPR
- Right to data portability, Art. 20 GDPR
- Right of object to Art. 21 GDPR
If you have given us permission to process your personal data, we hereby inform you that you can revoke this permission at any time. To exercise your right, you can contact us by e-mail via email@example.com.
In order to process your application and for identification purposes, we would like to point out that we process your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. c GDPR and delete it after a period of 3 years.
In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You can find out which supervisory authority is responsible for you on the website of the Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information under the following link: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html